GRAPEVINE, TEXAS (March 2 2017- LocalNewsOnly.com) – This March, enjoy movies on the big screen at Grapevine’s Historic Palace Theatre, 300 S. Main St.
The March movie screenings include:
- Friday, March 3 – “The Grapes of Wrath” (APP – 1940), 7:30 p.m. A poor Midwest family is forced off of their land and travels to California during the Great Depression, suffering many misfortunes;
- Friday, March 10 – “National Treasure” (Rated PG – 2004), 7:30 p.m. A historian and third generation treasure hunter races to find the legendary Templar Treasure before a team of mercenaries;
- Saturday, March 11 – “Mission Impossible” (Rated PG – 13 – 1996), 7:30 p.m. An American agent, under false suspicion of disloyalty, must discover and expose the real spy without the help of his organization;
- Friday, March 17 – “Babe” (Rated G – 1995), special matinee performance 2:00 p.m. Babe, a pig raised by sheepdogs, learns to herd sheep with a little help from Farmer Hoggett;
- Friday, March 17 – “Sixteen Candles” (Rated PG – 1984), 7:30 p.m. A girl’s “sweet” sixteenth birthday becomes anything but special as she is overshadowed by her sister’s wedding and an embarrassing slew of events;
- Saturday, March 18 – “Shrek” (Rated PG – 2001), 7:30 p.m. After his swamp is filled with magical creatures, Shrek agrees to rescue Princess Fiona for a villainous lord in order to get his land back and
- Friday, March 24 – “A League of their Own” (Rated PG – 1992), 7:30 p.m. Two sisters join the first female professional baseball league during World War II and struggle to help it succeed amidst their own growing rivalry.
Tickets are $6 per person. For more information about Grapevine’s Historic Palace Theatre or to purchase tickets, call 817-410-3100 or visit www.Palace-Theatre.com.